Сначала устанавливаем критические fix через HMC.
Step 1: Save Profile Data
Use one of the following options to perform a Save Profile Data for each managed system to save an additional copy of partition/profile configurations.
Option 1: Use HMC GUI interface
1. Expand Systems Management, then select Servers.
2. Select the first managed system by checking the box in front of the server name.
3. Under Tasks, expand Configuration, then expand Manage Partition Data.
4. Select Backup.
5. In the Profile Data Backup window, type a name for the backup file, and click OK.
6. You will get a popup window that the profile data has been backed up. Click OK.
7. Repeat Steps 1 through 6 for each additional system managed by this HMC. Once you have a partition data backup for each managed system, continue with Step 2.